Home   Forums   Gallery   Vendors   Advertising   Links
Go Back   DieselRam.com > Other Topics > On The Side
On The Side The name says it all. Are you bored? Have a rough day? Cat cough up a hairball? Well come on in and tell us about it! Here you will find discussions on almost everything under the sun. No Religion Or Politics are to be discussed here. PERIOD!

Old 1 Week Ago

Default April Foolins

Good morning DR, a brisk start to the day....32* and mid 40s later. No rain for a day or two....I can work with that. Bottom drops out tonight though,, 23* is the guess now. Eye DR appointment this morning, left eye a little blurry, suspect a cat thing, let y'all know tomorrow.
'06 2500 Brilliant Black Pearl Thunder Road, QC, 4X4, G56 w/ SBDD, Home Brew in the gearboxes Volant CAI, ATS Arc Flow , Airdog 100, 5" Diamond Eyes plumbing, Smarty JR, Warn lock-outs, drilled and slotted rotors, HBS steering stabilizer, Pacbrake airbags, Bilstiens, RP 15W40 , 5th wheel slider, step bars. The next mod is........

'74 Trans Am, someday car.......
'10 Wildwood 356 SRV
'15 Mid-life crisis
'18 Street Glide
'21 Camry
Old 1 Week Ago

80, sunny and a light tropical breeze. Ya right. more like 24, 10 wind chill and light snow. Saturday night they are forecasting another big dump. Mr Morris and I are suffering from a bad case of cabin fever though he did take a few steps outside before running back to the heater. I'm redesigning the power distribution board on the amp I'm building to cut down on some of the noise. The 2 big culprits are the bluetooth module and the buck converter for my 4 channel converter. I will probably change the layout of the converter before I'm done. Not true 4 channel, but it does add depth to the music.
Old 1 Week Ago

Sunny, windy mid 40's today.
Hauled 2 loads asphalt/paving in the KW and 10 tons 3/4" gravel.
Supposed to get below freezing tonight.
Won a contest going up the Test Hill this morning...late model chebbie, probably stock, wasn't fair really.
01.5,Red QC Sport SWB,HO,6spd,4x4,cowl hood, Drag Comp,4"ex., fuel press. gauge, boost&pyro gauges, bhaf, single Holley lift pump next to the fuel tank/13psi WOT, Vulcan Big Line, cheapo fuel cooler, Amsoil in the trans. & Valvoline in the pan, 63-65-.70A/R, ARP studs, kevlar/ceramic SD clutch, jammer 100's

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetfueljockey View Post
Doc says I'm in pretty good shape for an 83 year old guy.....one of these days I need to tell him I'm 59.

Time to turn so's you don't burn.

Last edited by Clunk; 1 Week Ago at 05:24 PM..
Old 1 Week Ago

Good morning DR, mid 20s to mid 40s the next couple of days though Saturday may be nice depends on who you believe......Good news/bad news.....cataracts both eyes though right is near 20/20 vision unaided.....left is not and has a ruptured blood vessel at the macular, DR appt for these issues in less than 2 weeks....YayDay and gonna do taxes this weekend. Still no decision on a car, nothing trips my trigger....if you don't love it it is hard to write that check every month. Can't help what the heart says LOL
'06 2500 Brilliant Black Pearl Thunder Road, QC, 4X4, G56 w/ SBDD, Home Brew in the gearboxes Volant CAI, ATS Arc Flow , Airdog 100, 5" Diamond Eyes plumbing, Smarty JR, Warn lock-outs, drilled and slotted rotors, HBS steering stabilizer, Pacbrake airbags, Bilstiens, RP 15W40 , 5th wheel slider, step bars. The next mod is........

'10 Wildwood 356 SRV
'15 Mid-life crisis
'18 Street Glide
'21 Camry
Old 1 Week Ago

17, cold and clear. High in the mid to upper 20s.
Jet, what do you want in a car? A commuter, worker, grocery getter? Back when I was commuting 100 miles a day I wanted a car that #1 was comfortable, #2 had a kick a!! stereo, and #4 got really good fuel mileage, and of course reliable.
Old 1 Week Ago

Good morning DR, a balmy 24* out this morning, clear blue skies though, gonna warm up fast......cougar that, my friend, is the $64k question.....1) comfortable 2)reliable 3)easy to get in/put on/exit the same 4) great fuel economy 5) longevity 6) easy to maintain......guess I need to drive the Camry, this is the last new car I plan on buying.....Toyota checks all the boxes the best. Are you listening Ford/GM/Mopar??????????

'10 Wildwood 356 SRV
'15 Mid-life crisis
'18 Street Glide
'21 Camry
Old 1 Week Ago

GOODMORNINGDIESELRAM...waiting for the sun to come up so I can do something.
'91.5 somewhat stock w-250 4x4 5sp Except for the EVIL twin turbos, K&N filter, two small shopping cart dents in right door, Monroe SENAS-TRAC rear shocks. cheap $35 air horns. KDP tabbed. South Bend clutch 13-1.25 Con O. Max stixs, 4" Rip Exhaust,No Muffler, Old Smokey fuel pin. EGR rear disc. Engine breathed on by Max.
My Black Cloud Is Back!...
2012 3500 crew cab Ram 6spd manual, 8' box
I'm just so tired of being tired
Now on facebook
Old 1 Week Ago

Waiting for the snow to stop so I can do something. Winter storm warning starting this evening through tomorrow evening. 3"-10" more snow, maybe more in my area and East. Wife is doing her shopping today. Jet, take a look at the Subaru Forester if you haven't already.
Old 1 Week Ago

Good April Morning Vietna......er....DieselRam....
Sunny but started at 31.. mid 60's later and 70 for easter.
Lunch at Sisters house tomorrow. Ralph is on RA duty so...
Hangin in the mid 50's last 2 days was good working weather, if it was only dry-er.
Managed to squeak in a couple anyway.
Next rumor of precip is Thursday so I need to Roll Hard!
Maybe I'll get a garden in one day..
H&S mini maxx, something fell off under the truck 270k mi
My Other Truck is a Fire Engine!!
Old 1 Week Ago

Send a message via ICQ to CaptainCummins Send a message via AIM to CaptainCummins Send a message via Yahoo to CaptainCummins

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetfueljockey View Post
.Toyota checks all the boxes the best. Are you listening Ford/GM/Mopar??????????
Honda Accord is nice too (And reliable) If I had the money I'd like an All wheel drive Acura TLX, maybe someday.