Home   Forums   Gallery   Vendors   Advertising   Links
Go Back   DieselRam.com > Other Topics > On The Side
On The Side The name says it all. Are you bored? Have a rough day? Cat cough up a hairball? Well come on in and tell us about it! Here you will find discussions on almost everything under the sun. No Religion Or Politics are to be discussed here. PERIOD!

Old 2 Weeks Ago

Default November Narrations

Good morning DR, high 40's to low 60's and rain early. Supper with may daughter and oldest grand daughter at the Mexican joint last night.....good people, good food. Work continues on the E90.....should be done Thursday afternoon. Good being busy this late in the year.....gives me an excuse not to go Christmas shopping.
'06 2500 Metallic Black Thunder Road, QC, 4X4, G56 w/ SBDD, Home Brew in the gearboxes Volant CAI, ATS Arc Flow , Airdog 100, AFE 4" cat back, Smarty JR, Warn lock-outs, drilled and slotted rotors, HBS steering stabilizer, Pacbrake airbags, Bilstiens, RP 15W40 , 2 BIG BALLS (shift knobs) from Geno's, 5th wheel slider, step bars. The next mod is........

'74 Trans Am, someday car.......
'10 Wildwood 356 SRV
'15 Mid-life crisis
'98 Oytota Navalon
Old 2 Weeks Ago

GOODMORNINGDIESELRAM...Where did the year go? Started after work yesterday @ 3:45 picking up leaves, got done @ 8:30 NO breaks. Back is not happy this morning.
'91.5 somewhat stock w-250 4x4 5sp Except for the EVIL twin turbos, K&N filter, two small shopping cart dents in right door, Monroe SENAS-TRAC rear shocks. cheap $35 air horns. KDP tabbed. South Bend clutch 13-1.25 Con O. Max stixs, 4" Rip Exhaust,No Muffler, Old Smokey fuel pin. EGR rear disc. Engine breathed on by Max.
My Black Cloud Is Back!...
2012 3500 crew cab Ram 6spd manual, 8' box
I'm just so tired of being tired
Now on facebook
Old 2 Weeks Ago

November all ready? Board. Freezing fog. Can't wait for vacation.
Old 2 Weeks Ago

Went to the Dr. for a check-up. Everything is ok except my blood sugar and A1c.
He wants me to take 10mg Glipizide ER. Anyone familiar, I'm some worried of possible side effects.
01.5,Red QC Sport SWB,HO,6spd,4x4,cowl hood, Drag Comp,4"ex., fuel press. gauge, boost&pyro gauges, bhaf, single Holley style lift pump next to the fuel tank...13psi WOT, Vulcan Big Line, cheapo fuel cooler, Amsoil in the trans. & Valvoline in the pan, jammer 100's, 62-65-.70A/R, ARP studs, kevlar/ceramic SD clutch

Time to turn so's you don't burn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cougar View Post
If you remove the gutters, you won't have to clean them. Problem solved..
True love is when she gives you the ham from her egg mcmuffin
Old 2 Weeks Ago

Clunk, side effects are Sore Ribs. Just ribbn ya Clunk!!! My A1C last visit was 8.1 down from 10. 3 months earlier. It was 6.0 last year, but Christmas came along and blew that out of the water. Been fighting it ever since. Im on metformin, and of course, watching what I eat.

Raining, and waiting for an Arctic Front to arrive and maybe bring some snow.
Old 2 Weeks Ago

Good morning DR, warmer as the week passes....58 to 68 and clearing. Possible KnoxVegas trip this weekend, after I patch the roof. Ribs will be considered
'06 2500 Metallic Black Thunder Road, QC, 4X4, G56 w/ SBDD, Home Brew in the gearboxes Volant CAI, ATS Arc Flow , Airdog 100, AFE 4" cat back, Smarty JR, Warn lock-outs, drilled and slotted rotors, HBS steering stabilizer, Pacbrake airbags, Bilstiens, RP 15W40 , 2 BIG BALLS (shift knobs) from Geno's, 5th wheel slider, step bars. The next mod is........

'10 Wildwood 356 SRV
'15 Mid-life crisis
'98 Oytota Navalon
Old 2 Weeks Ago

GOODMORNINGDIESELRAM...May cut down the Maple tree...Tired of picking up leaves. Clunk
my A1C was 10, my last visit was 5.2. going up hunting Saturday without the RV. Going to snow and can't pass up a chance to track in the snow
'91.5 somewhat stock w-250 4x4 5sp Except for the EVIL twin turbos, K&N filter, two small shopping cart dents in right door, Monroe SENAS-TRAC rear shocks. cheap $35 air horns. KDP tabbed. South Bend clutch 13-1.25 Con O. Max stixs, 4" Rip Exhaust,No Muffler, Old Smokey fuel pin. EGR rear disc. Engine breathed on by Max.
My Black Cloud Is Back!...
2012 3500 crew cab Ram 6spd manual, 8' box
I'm just so tired of being tired
Now on facebook
Old 2 Weeks Ago

My H1C is 16. Thought about going smaller, but was afraid of high EGT's. Oh, wait a minute. All ribbing aside I don't know what mine currently is. But my weekly poke and bleed stays around 115. There are natural remedies I use to control my BS. Tomorrow I'll post them. The prescribed stuff I had a nasty reaction to.
Old 2 Weeks Ago

Cloudy 60's today. Hauled asphalt and gave it to a paving machine I don't like...it beats up the tailights on the dumptruck.
I'm currently on 4-500gm metformin/day. I take a couple of slices of pickled ginger twice a day because the Iranian medical community says it helps....still waiting on the miracle cure from that.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4277626/
01.5,Red QC Sport SWB,HO,6spd,4x4,cowl hood, Drag Comp,4"ex., fuel press. gauge, boost&pyro gauges, bhaf, single Holley style lift pump next to the fuel tank...13psi WOT, Vulcan Big Line, cheapo fuel cooler, Amsoil in the trans. & Valvoline in the pan, jammer 100's, 62-65-.70A/R, ARP studs, kevlar/ceramic SD clutch

Time to turn so's you don't burn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cougar View Post
If you remove the gutters, you won't have to clean them. Problem solved..
True love is when she gives you the ham from her egg mcmuffin

Last edited by Clunk; 2 Weeks Ago at 08:32 PM..
Old 2 Weeks Ago

Good Morning DR, windy and warme...ish, 58 to 70 or so. Line of thunderboomers just west of Clunk heading my way. All expenses paid round trip to Knoxvegas today.....let y'all know tomorrow what I find today

'10 Wildwood 356 SRV
'15 Mid-life crisis
'98 Oytota Navalon