Home   Forums   Gallery   Vendors   Advertising   Links
Go Back   DieselRam.com > Other Topics > On The Side
On The Side The name says it all. Are you bored? Have a rough day? Cat cough up a hairball? Well come on in and tell us about it! Here you will find discussions on almost everything under the sun. No Religion Or Politics are to be discussed here. PERIOD!

Old 09-01-2019

Default September Sunrises

Good morning DR, Oldest boy and his new wife had a great wedding last night, glad to be part of that. family visit with younger brothers yesterday was awesome too. Been a pretty good weekend so far, gonna rough up the youngest grandson later today.....might haul him up to the Harley joint, start his bad habits early. Best get moving, long day ahead.
'06 2500 Brilliant Black Pearl Thunder Road, QC, 4X4, G56 w/ SBDD, Home Brew in the gearboxes Volant CAI, ATS Arc Flow , Airdog 100, AFE 4" cat back, Smarty JR, Warn lock-outs, drilled and slotted rotors, HBS steering stabilizer, Pacbrake airbags, Bilstiens, RP 15W40 , 2 BIG BALLS (shift knobs) from Geno's, 5th wheel slider, step bars. The next mod is........

'74 Trans Am, someday car.......
'10 Wildwood 356 SRV
'15 Mid-life crisis
'98 Oytota Navalon
Old 09-01-2019

Good Afternoon DR.
Splittin' wood. Supposed to be a long cold winter.

STOLEN: '98 Ram Dually quad cab; 4X4; auto with mystery switch; 4:10's; BHAF; 4" MBRP exhaust; 3K Governor spring kit; #5 plate; timing @15.5; 63/65/14 turbo; 90 hp injectors; Isspro pyro, boost & tranny temp gauges; DSS steering stabilizer; adjustable heavy duty track bar, Snow Water/Methanol Injection Tow-Max System.
Old 09-01-2019

Sunny 80's today.
Visited with Mom after Church.
I did a double Round-up on next years garden space recently and got a good kill on the Bermuda grass. Will plow it soon to get ready for some topsoil. I've been trying to get this yellow clay and rocks to grow something for decades. Going to start off with good river bottom dirt next summer.
01.5,Red QC Sport SWB,HO,6spd,4x4,cowl hood, Drag Comp,4"ex., fuel press. gauge, boost&pyro gauges, bhaf, single Holley lift pump next to the fuel tank/13psi WOT, Vulcan Big Line, cheapo fuel cooler, Amsoil in the trans. & Valvoline in the pan, 62-65-.70A/R, ARP studs, kevlar/ceramic SD clutch, jammer 100's

Time to turn so's you don't burn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigreddog View Post
if I get new gutters every year I never need to clean them
True love is when she gives you the ham from her egg mcmuffin
Old 09-02-2019

Good morning DR, Labor Day, supposed to be pretty again. just can't ask for any better this time of year. Best get moving, brother from Michigan leaving for home and I want to see him and his wife before they go. Y'all have a good day.
'06 2500 Brilliant Black Pearl Thunder Road, QC, 4X4, G56 w/ SBDD, Home Brew in the gearboxes Volant CAI, ATS Arc Flow , Airdog 100, AFE 4" cat back, Smarty JR, Warn lock-outs, drilled and slotted rotors, HBS steering stabilizer, Pacbrake airbags, Bilstiens, RP 15W40 , 2 BIG BALLS (shift knobs) from Geno's, 5th wheel slider, step bars. The next mod is........

'10 Wildwood 356 SRV
'15 Mid-life crisis
'98 Oytota Navalon
Old 09-02-2019

Good Morning and Happy "LABOR DAY" DieselRam !!!!!
Hope y'all enjoy the cookouts and such. Some of us will just be laboring.
71 this morning, bout 90 later, but low humidity so not too bad.
That Labor day hump..last weekend of summer.

Got the green KLR pretty close to right. Close enough Ralph was rippin' it up and down the road.
Pulled out the Triumph and we made a small circle together.

Left wheel bearing on 07 sounds grumbly. Still tight and the few times I've used the hand touch thermometer on both sides it's never been noticeably warmer.
Found the clunk in the front end when braking...tie rod end..
Changed the tie rod end, picking up the front hub today. Probably run first tomorrow then change the hub. Not going far, but long day for Wednesday.
Changed both hubs about 2 yrs ago... 2 different stores, 2 different hubs. Yes, I know which one is going out. Seems you DO get what you pay for, in some instances at least.
Oh, and when I got home Saturday the water pump on the 09 was pouring!
Murphy's law is in full effect.
Stock, until...
My Other Truck is a Fire Engine!!

Last edited by smokediver; 09-02-2019 at 06:31 AM..
Old 09-03-2019

Good morning DR, low 60s to upper 80s and a bit of the H word. Still enough summer left here for that I suppose. Short ride with my middle son......and then to the house for me. Well.....back to the salt mines.

'10 Wildwood 356 SRV
'15 Mid-life crisis
'98 Oytota Navalon
Old 09-03-2019

GOODMORNINGDIESELRAM...grouse hunting and shock replacement were both failures.
'91.5 somewhat stock w-250 4x4 5sp Except for the EVIL twin turbos, K&N filter, two small shopping cart dents in right door, Monroe SENAS-TRAC rear shocks. cheap $35 air horns. KDP tabbed. South Bend clutch 13-1.25 Con O. Max stixs, 4" Rip Exhaust,No Muffler, Old Smokey fuel pin. EGR rear disc. Engine breathed on by Max.
My Black Cloud Is Back!...
2012 3500 crew cab Ram 6spd manual, 8' box
I'm just so tired of being tired
Now on facebook
Old 09-03-2019

Not so good news. Roxie may have suffered a stroke. We are waiting for our regular vet to get back into the office today for more testing. She has improved a little sense Wednesday after her crash. She can get on her feet, but staggers around.
Old 09-03-2019

Best wishes for Roxie!

Sunny 90's today and hauled dirt & rock.
Will probably do more tomorrow.
01.5,Red QC Sport SWB,HO,6spd,4x4,cowl hood, Drag Comp,4"ex., fuel press. gauge, boost&pyro gauges, bhaf, single Holley lift pump next to the fuel tank/13psi WOT, Vulcan Big Line, cheapo fuel cooler, Amsoil in the trans. & Valvoline in the pan, 62-65-.70A/R, ARP studs, kevlar/ceramic SD clutch, jammer 100's

Time to turn so's you don't burn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigreddog View Post
if I get new gutters every year I never need to clean them
True love is when she gives you the ham from her egg mcmuffin
Old 09-04-2019

Good morning DR, warmer today than yesterday, seems Mr Sun isn't quite done with summer....like your wife when she says and another thing.....Headache this morning, gonna make for a long day. getting another long term for the corner. they leave me alone in my corner. Hoping for Roxys health to improve cougar, furfamily is still family.

'10 Wildwood 356 SRV
'15 Mid-life crisis
'98 Oytota Navalon