Home   Forums   Gallery   Vendors   Advertising   Links
Go Back   DieselRam.com > Other Topics > On The Side
On The Side The name says it all. Are you bored? Have a rough day? Cat cough up a hairball? Well come on in and tell us about it! Here you will find discussions on almost everything under the sun. No Religion Or Politics are to be discussed here. PERIOD!

Old 06-19-2014

A platoon of Canadian soldiers were marching north of Kandahar when they came upon an Afghani terrorist, badly injured and unconscious.

On the opposite side of the road was a Canadian soldier in a similar but less serious state. The soldier was conscious and alert and as first aid was given to both men, the Platoon Leader asked the injured
Canadian what had happened.

The soldier reported;
'I was heavily armed and moving north along the highway here, and coming south was a heavily armed insurgent. We saw each other and both took cover in the ditches along the road.

I yelled to him that Ayman Zawahiri(leader of Al-Qaeda) was a miserable, lowlife scum bag who got what he deserved.

He yelled back that Justin Trudeau is a privileged, bureaucratic, good-for-nothing, left wing dickhead who knows Bugger all about running a country.

So I said that Osama Bin Ladin dressed and acted like a frigid, mean-spirited Camel humping lesbian!

He retaliated by yelling;
'Oh yeah? Well, so does Kathleen Wynne!'

And, then there we were, in the middle of the road, laughing, shaking hands, when a truck hit us.'

For those of you who do not know, the Premier or our Province is Gay. No, not happy, Gay.

Reg
Old 06-19-2014

Very funny. Thanks.

2 '05 2500 4x4,QC's 48RE,3.73,Limited Slip,Plow Prep,Linex,ROKK,Afe 2 & Amsoil fluids (Boss 9'2" V-blades )

#1 SMARTY cr(SW5),TOYO/AT2's 285-70/17E's,Quad Commander,TransGo shift kit,Prodigy,Fold-a-cover,60 gal RDS aux tank,Corsa exhaust,FASS95/95 3 micron,Mag-Hytec DD tran pan,Bilsteins.
Pull a Cameo 5er (8800 lbs empty)

#2 SUPERCHIPS flashpaq & TOYO/AT2's 285-70/17E's, MBRP
Knowledge: Truth apprehended
Understanding: Truth comprehended
Wisdom: Truth applied
Old 07-25-2015

Husbands should know better

Two police officers responding to a domestic disturbance with shots fired arrive on scene.After discovering the wife had shot her husband for walking across her freshly mopped floor, they call their sergeant on his cell phone.

"Hello Sarge."

"Yes?"

"It looks like we have a homicide here.

"What happened?"

"A woman has shot her husband for stepping on the floor she had just mopped."

"Have you placed her under arrest?"

“No sir. The floor is still wet. “
Old 07-26-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by cougar View Post
Husbands should know better

Two police officers responding to a domestic disturbance with shots fired arrive on scene.After discovering the wife had shot her husband for walking across her freshly mopped floor, they call their sergeant on his cell phone.

"Hello Sarge."

"Yes?"

"It looks like we have a homicide here.

"What happened?"

"A woman has shot her husband for stepping on the floor she had just mopped."

"Have you placed her under arrest?"

“No sir. The floor is still wet. “
LOL That's the way it is here too!
'91.5 somewhat stock w-250 4x4 5sp Except for the EVIL twin turbos, K&N filter, two small shopping cart dents in right door, Monroe SENAS-TRAC rear shocks. cheap $35 air horns. KDP tabbed. South Bend clutch 13-1.25 Con O. Max stixs, 4" Rip Exhaust,No Muffler, Old Smokey fuel pin. EGR rear disc. Engine breathed on by Max.
My Black Cloud Is Back!...
2012 3500 crew cab Ram 6spd manual, 8' box
I'm just so tired of being tired
Now on facebook
Old 07-26-2015

That's funny, thanks!
01.5,Red QC Sport SWB,HO,6spd,4x4,cowl hood, Drag Comp,4"ex., fuel press. gauge, boost&pyro gauges, bhaf, single Holley lift pump next to the fuel tank/13psi WOT, Vulcan Big Line, cheapo fuel cooler, Amsoil in the trans. & Valvoline in the pan, 62-65-.70A/R, ARP studs, kevlar/ceramic SD clutch, 7x.013" Maxstix

Time to turn so's you don't burn.

Quote:
If you remove the gutters, you won't have to clean them. Problem solved..
True love is when she gives you the ham from her egg mcmuffin
Old 07-29-2015

The other day I went over to the nearby CVS Pharmacy.

When I got there, I went straight to the back of the store, where the Pharmacists’ Counter is located.

I took out a little brown bottle with a teaspoon and laid them both onto the counter.

The pharmacist came over, smiled, then ask in a soft pleasant voice if he could help me.

I said “Yes, could you please taste this for me ?”

I believe being I am a senior citizen … the young pharmacist just went alone with me.

He picked up the spoon, took a tiny bit of the liquid from the little brown bottle and swirled it on his tongue.

Then, with a stomach-churning look on his face, he spit it out on the floor and began coughing and wheezing loudly.

When he finally finished, I looked him right in the eye and asked, “Now, does that taste sweet to you young man ?”

The pharmacist, shaking his head back and forth with a venomous look in his eyes yelled … “HELL NO !”

So I said, “Oh, thank God. That’s a real relief. My Doctor told me to get a pharmacist to test my urine for sugar.”

Well, I can never go back to that CVS again, but I really don’t care, they aren’t that friendly to their customers.

… and I don’t like them anymore.

2006 Ram, 2500, Big Horn, 5.9, 4x4, Q/Cab, 48RE, L/B, 3.73, S&B Dry CAI, ProFlo 5" S/S exhaust, Smarty Touch, Oil Bypass Filter Kit, Coolant Bypass Kit, Transfer Flow 56 gal tank, 110 gallon in-bed tank, XX-Fuel filter system, Mag-Hytec front & rear covers, 285 x 70 x 17

Old, Retired & Very Happy
Old 07-29-2015

Ooo yuk....lol!
01.5,Red QC Sport SWB,HO,6spd,4x4,cowl hood, Drag Comp,4"ex., fuel press. gauge, boost&pyro gauges, bhaf, single Holley lift pump next to the fuel tank/13psi WOT, Vulcan Big Line, cheapo fuel cooler, Amsoil in the trans. & Valvoline in the pan, 62-65-.70A/R, ARP studs, kevlar/ceramic SD clutch, 7x.013" Maxstix

Quote:
Old 03-17-2016

Haven't heard one like that since my wife put the Preparation H on the toothpaste shelf...
06 D3500 DRW Big Horn QC 2WD, 3.73, G56, BFG Commercial T/As, SuperChips Flashpaq, Cab-high Skaug body, Sparton pneumatics, K&N drop-in, Sirius. Valair dual-disc. 4x4x36 Magnaflow exits ahead of RH duals. LEDs at all ICC positions. Green LED floods at shift console(so you can get yer brew...er, Coke...in the cupholder in the dark...)
96 Grand Marquis GS pillow barge, 59000 miles.
Whiskey for my men, vasectomies for my enemies.
Old 03-22-2016

Double Ooo yuk....lol!

Quote:
Old 06-24-2017

Today I placed my S&W Model 19 .357 Magnum Revolver on the table right next to my front door. I left 6 cartridges beside it, then left it alone and went about my business.

While I was gone, the mailman delivered my mail, the neighbor across the street mowed the yard, a girl walked her dog down the street, and quite a few cars stopped at the stop sign near the front of my house.

After about an hour, I checked on the gun. It was still sitting there, right where I had left it. It hadn't moved itself outside. It certainly hadn't killed anyone, even with the numerous opportunities it had presented to do s o In fact, it hadn't even loaded itself. Well you can imagine my surprise, with all the hype by the Left and the Media about how dangerous guns are and how they kill people. Either the media is wrong or I'm in possession of the laziest gun in the world.

The United States is 3rd in Murders throughout the World.
But if you take out just 4 cities: Chicago, Detroit, Washington DC, and New Orleans, the United States is 4th from the bottom, in the entire world, for Murders.
These 4 Cities also have the toughest Gun Control Laws in the U.S.
ALL 4 of these cities are controlled by Democrats.
It would be absurd to draw any conclusions from this data right?

Well, I'm off to check on my spoons.
I hear they are making people fat.

2007 Chevy Uplander LS, Grey, 3.9

Golden Companion II, Blue, Electric Hybrid