Home   Forums   Gallery   Vendors   Advertising   Links
Go Back   DieselRam.com > News and Announcements > New Member Introductions and FAQ!
New Member Introductions and FAQ! New Member Forum for saying "Hello!"

Old 01-07-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by gkainz View Post
Hey! Welcome back, and nice surprise! My wife would do the same in a heart beat, but I keep telling her "No! I LOVE my old truck!" (one of these days she's gonna figure out my biggest protest is the monthly payments).

Where in WY are you? I'm apparently running a full episode of old-timers CRS right now and just don't remember.
Thanks!! Yeah, she loves a great surprise! I've seen some payments that I just don't know how people afford them! We are in Lyman, in the SW corner of Wyo. And I have crs more than I can remember.. LOL!
'00 RAM 2500 EC 4x4 SLT Auto 360 Magnum
'96 Suzuki Mini Truck 5sp 4x4
'53 Ford f100 50th Anniversary 440hp LS1 4l60E auto White/murgundy flames with scallops Moser Ford/Edsel 9" four link rear, as seen on History Channel Counting Cars "One Love, One Car" We are the Two Old Buzzards!
Old 01-07-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccmckee View Post
I caught your episode on TV last night, they were having a marathon of Countin cars.
That hemi truck we used to pull the trailer was what we traded the 06 CTD for, and now here we are back in the saddle again LOL! If ya get a chance while in Vegas, go see Counts Kustoms, you'll have a great time!
'00 RAM 2500 EC 4x4 SLT Auto 360 Magnum
'96 Suzuki Mini Truck 5sp 4x4
'53 Ford f100 50th Anniversary 440hp LS1 4l60E auto White/murgundy flames with scallops Moser Ford/Edsel 9" four link rear, as seen on History Channel Counting Cars "One Love, One Car" We are the Two Old Buzzards!