View Single Post
Old 08-21-2018

Default Stolen Vehicle

Nope not dealing with ICBC, but what difference does it make when dealing with insurance companies, they're all cut from the same piece of cloth.

The insurance adjuster hasn't a clue, so I sent him the build sheet for the truck, now I have provided him with a clue!!

The insurance only allows up to $5,000. 00 for add-ons or upgrades. You can't get a automatic rebuild for towing for that amount. The list I provided was for today's prices was in excess of $23,000.00. I know where this will go.

Now, I have located one 1998 similar to mine in all of Canada and it is listed for $42,000.00 with 56,000 miles. Do you think the insurance will buy that one for me?

Check your vehicle insurance policy!!

STOLEN: '98 Ram Dually quad cab; 4X4; auto with mystery switch; 4:10's; BHAF; 4" MBRP exhaust; 3K Governor spring kit; #5 plate; timing @15.5; 63/65/14 turbo; 90 hp injectors; Isspro pyro, boost & tranny temp gauges; DSS steering stabilizer; adjustable heavy duty track bar, Snow Water/Methanol Injection Tow-Max System.