View Single Post
Old 08-08-2016

flamingmad SQUEAKING... Driving me Nuckin' Futs...

Ok guys,
So I had all that suspension work done and the truck drives awesome - better than new for sure. Here's my issue (now), the truck has developed what seems to be an interior squeak that when driving over bumps (and washboard) just drives me nuts. I've pulled everything from the cab except major items at this point and tightened them all down. I've had to pull my drivers door apart and repair that multiple times due to squeaking but this one seems to be under the dash. I've got to solve this one as it is driving me mental.
Yes, I drive a good amount of washboard everyday and the truck bounces around as a result (no issue) but the squeaking... oh boy...
Any ideas?
2012 3500 Laramie, LWB, Crew Cab, SRW, 4x4, 6.7L Oil Burner, 3:73 gears, Auto, S&B Air Intake, 35" Goodyear All Weather Tread, 2" Carrier Spring lvl kit with FOX Shocks, BD Adjustable Track Bar, DSS Stabilizer, Serviceable ball joints and tie rod ends, FLOPRO Exhaust, RACEME, Bright Source HID, Colour Match Canopy, VHF Radio and Cell Booster Cradle, AMP Bumper Step.