DieselRam.com

DieselRam.com (http://www.dieselram.com/forum.php)
-   On The Side (http://www.dieselram.com/forumdisplay.php?f=355)
-   -   May Morning Time (http://www.dieselram.com/showthread.php?t=203291)

jetfueljockey 05-01-2019 04:21 AM

May Morning Time

Good morning DR, mid 60's to mid 80's and partly cloudy. Rain in the forecast for the weekend, Got family coming in so stands to reason. One of the girls at HH likes my FXDF, priced it to her last night....she took pictures for her hubby to look at. I'm ambivalent about selling it though it would be a good down on the new truck that I'm ambivalent about......

cougar 05-01-2019 07:59 AM

Starting out the day at 31. They are guessing us into the low 60s. Rain back tomorrow. Speaking of tomorrow, a day with the feds and some remedial sand box PT6 training. I hope they give me credit for it this time.

Clunk 05-01-2019 06:53 PM

Run yer tough guy on them if you need to, maybe get Mrs. Cougar to draw some scars on your face and black out a coupla teeth to put some fear in them.

jetfueljockey 05-02-2019 03:57 AM

Good morning DR, low 60's and low 80's with spotty showers in spots. Did incoming runs on a KA90 yesterday morning, phase 1 with time items and installing ADS-B out transponders while we have the time. It just keeps getting better smh

jetfueljockey 05-03-2019 04:28 AM

Good morning DR, TGIF, YayDay too.....some cooler and clear. Salavaged a storm door from the rental, it is in need of repair,,,,,if it rains tomorrow I'll fix it and put it up at my house. Sixteen rivnuts and some 10-32 button heads should put it to rights. Most here are gearheads and appreciate history, BigBoy 4014 was on the mainline in Cheyenne recently. All is right in the steam world now :) Now if we can get N&W 2156 and 1218 hot once more......

bigreddog 05-03-2019 06:23 AM

GOODMORNINGDIESELRAM....Sunny for as long as the eye can see. Might do some fishing this weekend.

smokediver 05-03-2019 09:50 AM

Good Morning Dieselram!!
May?!? :confused:

Been enjoying my working vacation.
Loafed Thursday & Friday last week due to rain, Thursday this week, & short day for today.
Serviced the rig, mowed some grass, made some soup to fight the crud.
Nephews wedding tomorrow & Ralph coming for the weekend.
Might go watch Avengers if we get bored.

The rumors of rain for the last 2 days have proven erroneous.
Highs mid 80's, lows mid 60's.
A little taste of summer but it ain't 'on' yet..

Clunk 05-03-2019 05:33 PM

Wet 80's today with light showers off and on.
Hauled rock without getting in any dirt. Looks like more rain tomorrow.

jetfueljockey 05-04-2019 05:23 AM

Good morning DR, 60* and overcast.....probably gonna rain today. Sunday is foreguessed to be better. Thinking about filling the truck up today, hitting the breakfast joint and hanging with family. Coffee is ready y'all.

smokediver 05-04-2019 07:18 AM

Good Morning DR...
Rain overnight, 1.4".
None at the moment, but more is likely & high in upper 70's.
Need coffee...