DieselRam.com

DieselRam.com (http://www.dieselram.com/forum.php)
-   On The Side (http://www.dieselram.com/forumdisplay.php?f=355)
-   -   April Showers mornings (http://www.dieselram.com/showthread.php?t=203288)

cougar 04-01-2019 01:27 PM

April Showers mornings

A new month has sneaked up on us. No joke! Busy morning, combat tire change day :mad: #10 in line and I got there 30 minutes before they opened. Took an hour and 45 to get into the big boy bay. A 3 hour wait for those right behind me. Still have the Subaru todo.

Sorry guys, no couch or remote. No room for a couch and the Roxie lost the remote.

jetfueljockey 04-01-2019 05:04 PM

Whew....what a rotten day. Only good thing I can say is leftovers were good. Tomorrow is a good bet to be better :) Y'all have a good evening.

bigreddog 04-01-2019 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cougar (Post 1932884)
A new month has sneaked up on us. No joke! Busy morning, combat tire change day :mad: #10 in line and I got there 30 minutes before they opened. Took an hour and 45 to get into the big boy bay. A 3 hour wait for those right behind me. Still have the Subaru todo.

Sorry guys, no couch or remote. No room for a couch and the Roxie lost the remote.

we don't need no stinking couch or remote. we'll just use blankets, and the woman folk can change the channels, gee there's only 2t:)

Clunk 04-01-2019 07:04 PM

Sunny 30F this morning and 52F this afternoon.
Hauled asphalt. Crew started earlier and the plant stayed up.
Might get to do it again tomorrow. The crew is from Indiana and a couple remember the Clermont Deluxe Drive-in where I camped during the US Nationals for many years.

jetfueljockey 04-02-2019 04:17 AM

Good morning DR, 38* to 58* and showers.....saw 23* on the way to work yesterday. BRRRRRR.....I'm thinking this was the last we'll see of winter till late this year. Good riddance. Bring on bikes....beer....bon fires and summertime music :) All Day Music :D

smokediver 04-02-2019 06:30 AM

Gooood Morning DieselRam.....
42 to start April, haven't broke 60 last 2 days, rumor is we will today.
Saturdays rain was a very minor shower but threat of more by Thursday.
Got the gardens turned up, just kinda waiting for the last freeze.... This might've been it.
Probably plant some stuff Saturday if the forecast looks good.
Pinion seal swap went pretty good.. Not sure what size that 12 point pinion nut is, but a 1 3/8" socket can be driven on...:rolleyes:
Drive shaft only had 3 bolts in the yoke!! :eek:
I didn't do it...

cougar 04-02-2019 08:54 AM

With the clear weather, we have been having low 20s at night and hitting 50+ during the day. Spent the rest of yesterday cleaning (or trying to) the Subaru to put it up on Craig's List. Today is dropping the 1st gen at the shop for a valve spring change and adjustment, and then trying to get tires changed over on the Soob. If I have time left over it will be training the wife on her new car.

Clunk 04-02-2019 07:43 PM

Sunny 60's today hauling asphalt again. It may last a coupla more days...before the forecasted rain thur.
If I was gardening, I'd be planting corn & beans while its dry.

jetfueljockey 04-03-2019 04:23 AM

Good morning DR, clear and 33*, rumors of high 60's later :) Got the approval to open up two more engines yesterday, first time in ever having four apart at once. Good money in engine work :D Best get moving, y'all have a good day.

bigreddog 04-03-2019 07:18 AM

GOODMORNINGDIESELRAM...Stupid rain!