DieselRam.com

DieselRam.com (http://www.dieselram.com/forum.php)
-   On The Side (http://www.dieselram.com/forumdisplay.php?f=355)
-   -   June the speedo month (http://www.dieselram.com/showthread.php?t=203102)

bigreddog 06-01-2017 06:49 AM

June the speedo month

GOODMORNINGDIESELRAM...now that most of the painting is done I'm going to start puttpng the cameras and lights back up on the house after work.

Clunk 06-01-2017 08:29 PM

Partly sunny 80's.
Still hauling rock and dirt but have to go through the middle of town and all that stop and go traffic to dump....6 loads today.
Got behind a spandexite today in the dump truck on a narrow, winding road and couldn't pass so I turned on the flashers and used the jakebrake a lot.
I'd get up close (about 50ft.) then back off on the jake then back up close. That poor guy pedaled his a$$ off but he wouldn't stop and pull off to the side.:dunno:

PIGIRON 06-02-2017 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigreddog (Post 1928792)
GOODMORNINGDIESELRAM...now that most of the painting is done I'm going to start puttpng the cameras and lights back up on the house after work.

How big is your place? Its been what....2 months to paint your place? Or is your Wifey using a 1/2" paint brush. :D t:)

jetfueljockey 06-02-2017 05:27 AM

Good morning DR, 60's....80's....wet. D-Day memorial tomorrow in Knoxvegas, been invited to the shindig. Might try and go as be a chance to visit with couple old buddies, good chance of BBQ and the H-D joint. Northern too. Have to see how the day shakes out.

bigreddog 06-02-2017 06:07 AM

GOODMORNINGDIESELRAM..Going to hang out in the front yard after work and have drinks and clean guns, the car trolls are back.

I talked to the wife and it seems as though she HAS been using a 1/4" brush, she's steeping up to a 1' today.

smokediver 06-02-2017 09:48 PM

Good Evening DieselRam.....
Scattered thunder bumpin things for the past week...Me & Ralph still managed to get 8 repos in 2 days...between 24 hr shifts with Memorial Day off.
2 more tires, 1 on the trailer and one on the dollies....picked up a 12x40 so heavy it bent the axle on the dolly wheel..:(
Snake huntin safari planned for tomorrow night after a cookout. Redneck entertainment.
Sherrie says she's never been snake huntin...we may have to hog tie her till we get started...

jetfueljockey 06-03-2017 05:38 AM

Good morning DR, Still debating on Ktown.....lots of things I need down that way along with some jamming ribs. The day awaits an active participant.....Y'all have fun!

bigreddog 06-03-2017 08:48 AM

GOODMORNINGDIESELRAM...Going to look ay RV's today, if I don't get one I'll buy new batteries and get mine ready for Spudfest. Bowl of fun is ready. I'll finish watching my wife paint today also.

cougar 06-03-2017 12:20 PM

54 and mostly cloudy. Been clear and reaching into the 70s. Sending out more resume's today. Looking in Idaho, Kansas, and Wyoming right now. Got to clean the belly of the 01 before I take it back to the transmission shop. No wounder I don't have any rust.

jetfueljockey 06-04-2017 05:35 AM

Good morning DR, chilly start to the day, chance of rain later. Nice trip to Knoxvegas....Northern for a couple of things, picked up some riding gloves and liked at a new lid and a couple other stops. Decided to pass on the ribs and go for some better than average Cajun. Got home in time to ride a spell. Good day all in all.