DieselRam.com

DieselRam.com (http://www.dieselram.com/forum.php)
-   On The Side (http://www.dieselram.com/forumdisplay.php?f=355)
-   -   November, 10 down, 2 to go (http://www.dieselram.com/showthread.php?t=203366)

bigreddog 11-20-2020 06:03 AM

GOODMOENINGDIESELRAM...The sun comes out for 2 days, picking the bike up tonight or tomorrow, and the RV comes home next Friday.

jetfueljockey 11-20-2020 06:14 AM

Good morning DR, 48* and 60ish later....sorry to here about the positive test smoke, it's survivable, one of my pilot had it.....he lived. Said the first couple days were rough.... Good luck buddy, prayers...

Clunk 11-20-2020 05:40 PM

Sunny 60;s today.
Hauled dirt then rock.
Nothing much else except I ordered some used high visibility work shirts. Now I have to figure out how to remove the ironed on tags and glue. Been checking the internet for clues.

jetfueljockey 11-21-2020 06:39 AM

Good morning DR, 45* and 65* later.....mostly sunny :) guess which way Imma gonna go :D Up and down last night, used that time to do laundry, be almost done this morning. Might go in search of TP, the girls upstairs (work) say it's in short supply again....OMG people. Oh well, sometimes you gotta go see for yourself :dunno:

bigreddog 11-22-2020 08:41 AM

GOODMORNINGDIESELRAM...$1500 and the bike is back home. Today will be leaf pick up day.

Clunk 11-22-2020 08:26 PM

Cloudy 60F with some light mid day showers.
Been resting today waiting for the "I feel like my head is in a bucket" feeling to go away.

Hey Smoke, hope your feeling better.
Hey BRD, what was the $1500 fix on yer scooter?
Hey Nigel, how are you doing? Does a Holset HX52 turbo have any value? I have one I'm not going to use.

jetfueljockey 11-23-2020 05:38 AM

Good morning DR, bit cooler at 37*....brrr. Two wheeled Saturday, bank and Harvey-Donaldsen joint for some gear oil, Going to the HD synthetic 85W140 for the transmission in the Dyna. Pretty good day in the saddle :) Bad news late Saturday, cousin died in a SXS wreck, husband may not make it either.....Drinking and driving/riding do not mix. Ever. Sunday/Thanksgiving dinner yesterday with family, it was flabulous as we all over ate :eek: running behind, coffee is ready.....

bigreddog 11-23-2020 05:56 AM

Sorry to hear of your loss jet, thoughts and prayers sent for you and the family.

smokediver 11-23-2020 06:25 PM

Good evening DieselRam..
Still kicking.
Fever was the ugly thing first 3 days..
Clunk, got that head in a bucket feeling myself. Everything else seems to be about normal. Don't feel like staying on my feet for too long at a time. Not sure whether to take it easy or push on through it.
JFJ, sorry to hear about your cuz..
Gonna scare the dickins out of a frost tonight!
Guess our thanksgiving is gonna be solo.:( I hate it but definitely don't want to pass this mess on to anybody! Wednesday makes 10 days, just to close to chance with the older crowd of aunts & uncles and grandma..
Even Ralph... don't want to make him sick on thanksgiving break..

Clunk 11-23-2020 07:58 PM

JFJ, sorry about your cousin.
Smoke, I vote for the take it easy instead of pushing through.
I stayed home today, waitin' for the bucket to lift. No coughing or fever. I generally get this once and sometimes twice a year.
It's gotta clear up soon, my CDL Med card expires the end of Dec., when I get it renewed.