DieselRam.com

DieselRam.com (http://www.dieselram.com/forum.php)
-   On The Side (http://www.dieselram.com/forumdisplay.php?f=355)
-   -   November, 10 down, 2 to go (http://www.dieselram.com/showthread.php?t=203366)

bigreddog 11-07-2020 08:13 AM

GOODMORNINGDIESELRAM...Coffee time than off to urgent care to this morning.get the wife's stitches out. Than a little shopping, I'm looking to look at a rock Island Armory VRPA40 12 ga shotgun...just in case someone wants to pull off a home invasion here. I would have to have all 3 magazines.

jetfueljockey 11-08-2020 07:13 AM

Good morning DR, ran the numbers on the 3500 White mistake.....It would be tight on the budget.....10k off MSRP. Looks killer too :eek: toss up between the white and pearl blue.....decisions. On the scoot all day yesterday, kinda stiff and sore today. Going on two wheels again today, work the soreness out. Keep y'all posted.

Clunk 11-08-2020 07:17 PM

Sunny 80's today. After Church, made a good ride to Central City Ky. after removing the bucket at the state line. Resting up for tomorrow.

jetfueljockey 11-09-2020 05:11 AM

Good morning DR, nice out, good snoozing weather.....mid 50s to mid 70s. Still on the fence about the truck, lot of money and some of it would be "fun funds".....need to tighten the budget. Gonna do some more prayin on this....

bigreddog 11-09-2020 08:25 AM

GOODMORNINGDIESELRAM...taking this week off.....going to rain.

Clunk 11-09-2020 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigreddog (Post 1935876)
GOODMORNINGDIESELRAM...taking this week off.....going to rain.

Wanna job?

Clunk 11-09-2020 07:11 PM

Sunny near 80F today.
Hauled asphalt early in the KW then dirt & rock later in one of the Petes.
Hip is just about better. Last night I woke up at 1:30 am then finally fell back asleep about 3am and the alarm went off at 4am. I'm going to have a liver cheese sandwich instead of high carb cookies and see if I sleep longer.

jetfueljockey 11-10-2020 04:16 AM

Good morning DR, tad bit cooler at 53*, nice day though. For mid November I will take it :) Gonna go to Somerset tonight, nephew needs help with a Ferd....taking a 5 lb sledge, that should do the trick. Coffee is ready.

bigreddog 11-10-2020 07:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clunk (Post 1935878)
Wanna job?

I have a job, but ok.

smokediver 11-10-2020 07:28 PM

Good Evening DieselRam...
The democrats were declared the winners,
and just like that, there was a corona virus vaccine!! :dunno:
Mostly cloudy today. A little mist here and there, but not really rain.
Rumor of a thunder bumper or 2 overnight, maybe, maybe not.
Taught driver/operator class to a hand full of new boys today.
Friction loss and physics of H2O. I love it, them, not so much..
Then.....the brass called and said someone had the bug and everyone who had been in their vicinity in the past 3-5 days had to be tested.
Yep... Nope.
Truck committee meeting in the morning, 10 am.
Time to start specking a new 75 ft aerial. bout $800k !! :eek:
Probably my last one.
It CAN be a fun process, trips to the manufacturer and lots of good eating and stuff...
Depends which manufacturer gets the chiefs ear.